AMERICAN STUDIES RESOURCES
- Report on the American Studies Summer Research Program, 2012
- Peer Advising
- American Studies Association
- Careers in American Studies
PROFESSIONAL AND GRADUATE SCHOOLS
Preparing for Professional Schools
The Office of Undergraduate Advising and Research provides guidelines for those seeking admission to graduate schools in business or law.
Preparing for Graduate Schools
Check out these videos from past American Studies events, and keep an eye out for more upcoming events!
- From Lyric Novel to Lyric Stage: Vikram Seth's The Golden Gate as Novel in Verse and Opera, May 30, 2013
- From the Pentagon Papers to Wikileaks with Floyd Abrams, April 2013
- Gloria Steinem: Ms. at 40 and the Future of Feminism, January 26, 2012
- Future of Feminism and Ms. at 40 Panel Discussion, January 26, 2012
- Boy-Men at "The Office," November 12, 2010